Friday, August 23, 2024

A Random Question

The dumbest way you ever got injured



        Well summer is here and as we go out on life's greatest adventures accidents can happen and for some those accidents can lead to injuries. For example..... There I was surrounded by ........ 25, NO 50 very hungry sharks when one of them bit me clean to the bone, but I was able to fight them off and swim to shore .......... OK OK I made that up. But in real life sometimes accidents, and the way we got hurt, can be downright stupid.


        So, here is the question for the week, "What was one of the dumbest ways you ever got hurt"? I can think of dozens of dumb ways my brother got hurt, But I think I will let him tell you about those. As for me, I can think of one in which my brother and I had a BB gun fight in our backyard. It was the middle of summer and I had my brother pinned down behind a picnic table in the middle of the backyard. Well as I leaned around the corner to get a shot off, he fired and the BB hit my right knuckle which was right next to my face as I was getting ready to take a shot, it even drew a bit of blood. I will say this my knuckle hurt for weeks after that.

        So now it's your turn, what was your dumb accident? Please share it with us. I am sure we all have a story to tell, so share it with us so we can all look back and laugh at how stupid we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean, other wise they will be deleted