Thursday, September 26, 2024

Me and my art




Through the eyes of an artist
(A small bit about me)

       I have had a love for photography most of my life, but I never really did anything with it. I have traveled all over the world and God has blessed me by showing some of the most beautiful places on earth.  I never showed my pictures to anyone for several years, for fear that people would not like them, it was not until a few years ago at an artist retreat that I was encouraged by Cindy West (head of the worship arts department at Woodmen Valley Chapel) to share a couple of my best pictures. Well, the pictures were received very well by other artists at the retreat which was just what I needed to get me back to showing my photographs once more. This was God’s way of saying to me “Don't hide the gifts I've given you, I want you to show everyone the beauty of my creation”

      So with that in mind, I’ve created this section of the blog to share the beautiful things God has shown me. This section is ever-changing, so please come back often as it is my desire to always have something new for you to see "“Through the eyes of an artist".


Eric R Salter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean, other wise they will be deleted