Thursday, March 14, 2024

Living Life's Greatest Adventures Has Moved


 Hey everyone, after being with blogger for a very long time, the time has come to say goodbye. I have enjoyed writing my blogs on blogger and reading all your comments about the things I wrote. I will no longer be posting all my articles here anymore. However, "Living Lifes Greatest Adventures" is not going away forever. I am simply moving to something new. I am moving to "SubStack.com". I will continue writing and posting articles there. I want to encourage each and everyone of you to join me there. Below will be a link for you to click on so you can continue to read and comment on the things I write about. I look forward to seeing you join there. Just click on the link (New site address)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean, other wise they will be deleted